PMB SUSPENSION: ÖHLINS MOUNTAIN BIKE SERVICE & DISTRIBUTION CENTER SWITZERLAND
Founded in 1976, Öhlins Racing AB is a Swedish company based in Upplands Väsby, in the south of the country. Öhlins specializes in high performance suspension systems, often built for racing. The brand is recognized for its involvement in racing at the highest level in MotoGP, Superbike and WTCC.
Since 2016, PMB Suspension distributes and service Öhlins Mountain Bike products in Switzerland.
PMB Suspension can also assist in custom bike building including Öhlins suspensions with custom shock sizes and modifications of forks.
The current product range include RXF 36 M.2, DH 38 M.1 and RXF38 (1) forks, as well as TTX22M and TTX Air rear shocks, custom units for Specialized and Scott, and the full line up of springs and parts.
(1) planned for T1 2021
ÖHLINS MOUNTAIN BIKE SUSPENSION SERVICES
PMB Suspension is an official service and warranty center for Öhlins Mountain Bike products since 2016. Our services include suspension servicing, valving, modification, repairs and warranty work for all Öhlins MTB suspensions.
How to order a service: services can be ordered using the form available on the service page
- Full service: annual or bi-annual services with complete rebuild
- Valving: available upon request for RXF36, TTX18, TTX22 and TTX Air; contact us
- Upgrades and concersions: RXF36 TTX18 Upgrade for original RXF36 forks, air to coil or coil to air spring conversions
- Spare Parts: we maintain a stock of the most requested spare parts; spare parts that are in stock can be delivered within 24H in Switzerland
- Warranty: warranty service is available for Öhlins suspensions purchased at PMB as well as Öhlins suspensions purchased elsewhere, in the later case, there is a fee to cover tests and administrative work required to build the warranty case
ÖHLINS MOUNTAIN BIKE FORKS
- Öhlins DH38 M.1: made for Downhill Racing, 200 or 180mm of travel, TTX18 Damper, used by Loïc Bruni, 2 times World Champion
- Öhlins RXF 38: next level ebike / freeride forks, based on DH38, will be available in T1 2021
- Öhlins RXF 36 M.2: trail / Enduro fork, available with air or coil spring, TTX18 Damper
- Öhlins TTX18 Cartridge Kit: TTX18 cartridge for Fox 40 and Marzocchi 58
ÖHLINS MOUNTAIN BIKE SHOCKS
- Öhlins TTX1Air and TTX2Air: the only air-sprung TTX damper for MTB
- Öhlins TTX 22: the legendary TTX coil damper, available in wide range of sizes as well as specific version for Specialized Levo, Enduro and Kenevo
ÖHLINS SPRING SERIES
- Current series include: 18073 (75mm / 3"), 18077 (57-67mm / 2.25-2.65") and 18075 (57mm, 2.25")
- Legacy series still available: 18074 (57mm / 2.25"), 18076 (57mm / 2.25")
BIKES CURRENTLY SOLD WITH ÖHLINS SUSPENSIONS
- COMMENCAL: Supreme DH, Meta AM
- HAIBIKE: Xduro ALLMTN
- INTENSE: Tazer MX
- MONDRAKER: Foxy, SuperFoxy, Crafty, Level
- SPECIALIZED: Demo Race 29
- THOK: TK01 LTD
Also available through boutique brands like Unno and Cotic.
© 2020 PMB Suspension, Route de Chatel-Saint-Denis 38 1805 JONGNY SWITZERLAND
Graphics © PMB Suspension except Öhlins and TTX logo © Öhlins Racing AB / Driv
Product pictures © Öhlins Racing AB / Driv except RXF36 © KP SRL