Presenting the Smashpot - a fork coil spring conversion system for singlecrown enduro forks, featuring externally adjustable hydraulic anti-bottoming technology to deliver precisely the amount of bottoming resistance you need.
- For Fox 36 (2015+) and 36 Rhythm, Marzocchi Z1 (2019+), Rockshox Pike/Lyrik/Yari/Revelation (35mm) forks
- 130-180mm travel, internally adjustable using included spacers
- Full tool-free control over bottoming resistance
- 11 coil spring rates available, from 30lbs/in to 80lbs/in precision wound in 5lbs/in increments
- Rider weights: 45kg to 125kg
- Universal cartridge kits require only new top caps to be moved between different forks (and foot studs if different fork brands).
- Springs are guided and isolated internally and externally to minimise noise
- Spring guiding system also means less rubbing, less wear and less contamination of the bath oil
- Utilises more oil for superior bushing lubrication and smoothness
- Only coil conversion system on the market allowing 180mm travel
- Easy and cost-effective to transfer from one fork to another
- Allows full use of travel even for very light riders
- No harsh bottoming
- Reliable and low maintenance
- User installable and serviceable
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Whistler, Canada
- Weight increase of approximately 250-450g (dependent on spring rate and fork's existing spring system)
- System includes one universal Smashpot cartridge kit with brand-specific food stud, fork-specific topcap and spring
- Pre-assembly: e-mail us to tell us what you need (travel / weight / riding style)
- Full service with upgrade: include full service of the fork + upgrade service with the Smashpot
- Compatible with Fox 36 (2015+) and 36 Rhythm, Marzocchi Z1 (2019+), and Rockshox Pike/Lyrik/Yari/Revelation (35mm) forks. See bottom of page for fitment notes.
- Pike: all 35mm Pikes in 27.5" and 29" from 2014+ (no fitment for 26") in Boost and non-Boost. 29" forks need to use the included adaptor to lengthen the top cap
- Revelation: fits all 35mm Revelation from 2018+
- Lyrik/Yari: fits all Lyrik and Yari from 2016+
- Fox 36: fits all 36 from 2015+ except pedelec specific forks
- Not currently compatible with any 26", 40mm, 34mm or 32mm fork
- Fork maximum travel is set by the manufacturer. DO NOT configure the Smashpot to exceed manufacturer-specified max travel. If in doubt, call the original fork manufacturer to determine maximum permissible travel.
Can I convert my fork back to air afterwards?
Does it void the fork's warranty?
As with any aftermarket modifications, it should be expected to void the fork manufacturer's warranty.
Order & Shipment
- Payment: online payment is 100% secured
- After payment, if you took a service option, you can:
- If you need a box we send you one
- Alternatively, you can also use the service form (slower)
- Terms & Conditions