Suspension that can be serviced
- We service suspensions from:
- Marzocchi from 2018 and after
- SR Suntour
- If you are unsure about the service-ability of your suspension, call or email us before sending it
- If you ship suspensions that we can't service, you will have to pay and administrative fee (49 CHF) and the cost to ship it back
Limitations & Exceptions
- We do not service:
- suspensions from other brands
- 28mm Rockshox suspensions
- DYAD and Reaktiv suspension
- Vivid Air
- Fox ICTD/ICD/IRD/DI2
- RS-1 Brain
- SID Brain
- Service is limited for Totem, DRCV, Reaktiv, Vivid Air
- STX 22 for Specialized: not supported anymore
- STX 22 for Boxxer and Fox 40: contact us before sending
- We can not guarantee the serviceability of suspensions that have been neglected:
- suspension brands generally recommend a service every 125 hours of use
- some suspensions require service every 100, 50, 30 or 25 hours of use
- Repairs are limited by the availability of parts from brand manufacturers. Parts are generally available in the next 3 years after the release of a suspension model on the market. Limitations regarding the availability of parts applies after 3 years.
- Not accepted:
- car suspensions
- motorbike suspension
- suspensions for any vehicles that is not a bicycle
- Suspensions must be clean otherwise a cleaning fee will be invoiced (39 CHF)
- For suspensions sent without an online service order, an administrative fee (49 CHF) will be invoiced if the suspension arrive with uncompleted or missing service form
- Shipping fee (back to the customer):
- shock: 10 CHF
- fork and shock or fork only: 13 CHF
- all parcels are sent using Poste Priority (24H delivery)
- for parcels with more than 1 fork and 1 shock, the shipping fee will depends on the weight and volume
- PMB Suspension can not be held responsible of delays caused by parcel carriers
- Customers are responsible of the delivery of their parcel to their address
- Non-professional customer: no suspension will be sent back without full payment
- Pro customers: invoices must be paid within 30 days
- Signing the service sheet mean accepting PMB's service terms & conditions
- Customers must send the suspension in a box with enough protection for the suspension, suspensions sent in inappropriate boxes will be shipped back with an appropriate long box that will be invoiced to the customer (small box: 5 CHF, large box: 10 CHF)
- For items coming from outside Switzerland (international shipping):
- please make sure to clearly marked the package with "temporary import for warranty / repair / return" not as "merchandise" ou "sale of goods"; printable sticker available here; if in doubt as to specify this, ask your shipping carrier,
- please ensure commercial value is listed at zero (or 1 CHF if your carrier will not accept a zero value),
- insurance is optional, but please double check with your carrier that the insured value is not interpreted as the commercial value,
- additional costs (import, shipping) will be billed to the customer,
- we can not take responsibility for anything damaged during transit.
Delivery in person
- Suspensions can be delivered in person at the workshop after booking a meeting; call us before dropping by: +41 76 572 25 46 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full bikes can not be left at the workshop
- The removal of suspensions from bikes is a paid service and only available for non-proprietary mounting systems
Refusal of orders
- PMB Suspension can refuse orders
- Reasons for refusal can be but are not limited to:
- unpaid invoices
- suspensions unfit for use or purpose
- proprietary or improvised modifications
- parts not available
Cost of service
- The cost of most services is available online on the service page
- For services that involve repairs, the cost will be communicated to the customer after receiving the suspensions
- Repairs for professional customers (shops):
- repairs that cost below a total of 49 CHF (parts and repair service) will be done without asking for customer validation
- for repairs that cost a total of above 49 CHF, PMB will reach the customer for validation
- Prices can be changed without warning
- Proposals are only valid for 5 days after being communicated to the customer
- Turnaround time depends on the level of demand and availability of required parts
- Turnaround time does not take into account shipping time to the workshop and back to the customer
- Express services are possible when the conditions (availability of parts and work force) make it possible
- Communicated turnaround time is from arrival and not guaranteed
- Customers who decide to cancel an order will have to pay an administrative fee (49 CHF) and shipping fee
- Re-assembly of suspensions without service after a cancellation of order is possible for 99 CHF (shipping fee excluded)
- For fast turnaround, online payment of service is recommended when possible
- Payment of services can be done by wire transfer or directly at the workshop by card (except for Postcard)
- Wire transfers must be done on the following account:
- CH 03 0076 7000 R543 2824 2
- name: PMB SUSPENSION
- bank: BCV, Lausanne
- Wire transfer is not possible when suspension are picked at the workshop, except for pro customers with an agreement
- Shop/pro customers:
- shop prices will be applied
- no discount without prior agreement
- Service warranty: services are guaranteed for 3 months covering all possible defects related to the service (disassembly, reassembly, wear parts) but not: normal wear and tear, inappropriate use and neglect, all other types of warranties are excluded
- Disassembly of the suspension by the customer will cancel the service warranty
- Warranty claims related to suspensions that were not sold by PMB Suspension cost 89 CHF to cover administrative work and must be paid immediately
- Warranty claims on unknown problems cost 89 CHF to cover the search of the problem; no refund will be provided if no problem is found
- Öhlins suspensions: warranty claims on known and ongoing issues will be processed without cost
- In case of replacement under warranty of all or part of the suspension, additional services will be invoiced according to manufacturer's policies
- Parts replaced under warranty will be sent back to manufacturers
- In case of repair or replacement of a suspension paid by the manufacturer or its distributor, customers renounce filling for additional claims related to this suspension
- PMB Suspension takes no responsibility for hidden manufacturing or design defects on suspensions brought by the customer but that have not been sold directly by PMB Suspension
- PMB Suspension takes no responsibility on bikes and parts bought second-hand, in particular second hand bikes used for competitive racing
- Crown-steering units, stanchions, springs, cartridges, shocks: 49 CHF per unit
- Full forks: 99 CHF per unit
- The search of parts that fall outside of the manufacturers current part lists will be invoiced 59 CHF, part not included and without a guarantee of success
- Pro / Sponsored pilots: no service without prior agreement, all service will be invoiced
Prices can change without warning.
If you don't see on this site a product from a brand we carry and that you would like to purchase, we are happy to take special orders for products from manufacturers we already work with. Call us or drop us a line at contact [at ] pmbswiss [ dot ] ch
Time to delivery is usually 24-48H in Switzerland but can changed depending on the availability of stock and shipping services.
Nothing lasts indefinitely. Use your judgment to assess whether your product is likely to be covered under our warranty policy. To expedite warranty requests, send us as much detail as possible to: contact [ at ] pmbswiss [ dot ] ch, including the order number, purchase date, product brand, description and pictures of the defect
- The warranty is the manufacturer's warranty.
- Customers can contact PMB Suspension to know the manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions.
- PMB Suspension take care of the warranty process.
- Replacement and repairs are at the discretion of each partner brand for the practical lifetime of the product.
- Product can only be returned if there is a defect that can be demonstrated without any ambiguity. Products are defective when they can not be used without danger or are not the way they were described.
- Request for return must be done at least one week after the delivery of the product.
- Returns must be effective, with the product effectively returned to PMB Suspension, within 14 days after delivery. PMB Suspension can not be held accountable for late delivery after a request for return.
- No exception to the right of return will be granted without a written agreement from PMB Suspension.
- No returns or exchanges on sale items.
- Customers must check if the product they purchased is compatible with their bike.
- PMB Suspension can not be held responsible for incompatibility between the product and the bike including any bike-related factor preventing the product from being used effectively, including but not limited to: the lack of proper mounting hardware, the lack of space, tolerance issues, manufacturing defects with the parts owned by the customer, the lack of proper service, modifications that are not recommended by the bike manufacturer or product manufacturer.